Hello!! This is part 5 of UDT!!! Check out the other parts:-
- The Ultimate Disney Tag (Part 1)!!!
- The Ultimate Disney Tag (Part 2)
- The Ultimate Disney Tag (Part 3)
- The Ultimate Disney Tag (Part 4)
- Was there a movie you thought you wouldn’t like, but you ended up loving it?
Tales From Earthsea! On Netflix, I had finished all the Ghibli animes😂 (except Porco Rosso and Tales From Earthsea). For some reason, maybe the thumbnail, I didn’t want to watch this anime. But when I finally did, I ended up loving it!!!
- Which villains are you scared of?
I’m not scared of any villains, but if I have to name one, then the villain of Tales From Earthsea, Lord Cob. He’s creepy at the ending…
- Which villain/s don’t scare you?
Lol, I just mentioned it above, none, not even Lord Cob😂.
- Do you like any Disney memes? (feel free to share them!)
I really want to share the memes, but for some reason, I’m unable to add pictures to this post…
- Do you/Have you had any Disney-themed clothes?
I used to have an Ariel-themed dress, which I wore for my 9th birthday in USA!
- Do you have any stuffed animals/toys? If so, which ones?
I don’t, but my sister has a stuffed toy of Lambie from Doc McStuffins. I used to have a two puppets of Mickey Mouse and Piglet though… Does a Minnie Mouse pencil box count?😅
- If you could only recommend one Disney movie for others to watch, which one would you choose and why?
The Secret World Of Arrietty!!! Why, you ask?
- It’s an anime (duh)!
- I absolutely love the vivid colours and the story!!
- Which characters always make you smile?
All of them!🙂 (Except the villains)
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you love Disney?
Oops….. I guess one question got lost?? RIP One question…😂
Well, I loved answering all these questions!!
I tag every Disney fan out there!!!
This tag was so fun!!
Halloween!!! Take all your colours of Halloween and make something spooky!! Or think up some scary stories!! Make sure I get creeped out!
Results will be released till 1st November, along with the details for RCC November 2020!!!
Click here to participate!
Email your creations to email@example.com!
If you don’t know what this is, click here!