The Outstanding Blogger Award #3
I was nominated by Roshni for this award, so thanks again!!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- Your favorite genre of music?
Hip-hop/rap I guess?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word ‘daffodils’?
The colour yellow and for some reason, sunflowers.
- Which is the most beautiful place You have ever been to?
Kashmir, the ‘Paradise On Earth’. Technically, I’ve been there when I was very small, so I hardly remember anything, but Kashmir is said to be the most beautiful place on Earth, so it is what it is.
- If you ever had three wishes, what would they be?
- World Peace (too ☮☮☮?)
- NO COVID-19 (OH DEAR GOD PLEASE NO🤣)!!!
- A time machine (Oh come on, can’t I be selfish for once???😂).
- What do you miss doing in the current world situation?
Going to school. I actually used to enjoy going to school (I’m NOT a nerd!) and studying. Now I just simply hate online school.
- Would you rather: eat what you don’t like for one day OR eat pizza for the whole of your life?
Eat what I don’t like for one day.
- Tell one incident from your life which taught you a big lesson?
Once, I had gone to my hometown (Nagpur). When I was told that I had to sleep with my grandmother, I started protesting and bugging my parents the whole day. Finally, my dad reached his breaking point and scolded me. But that exact same incident happened once again (when will I learn???🤦♀️🤣) and AFTER THAT, I learned a lesson, that
‘You should not protest when your father is there😂’ ‘You should learn to adjust to your surroundings and environment’. I don’t know if I could call it a ‘big’ lesson though🤔.
Those were wonderful questions!!
Here’s the link to The Outstanding Blogger Award #1 And #2:- https://renee.art.blog/2020/10/03/the-outstanding-blogger-award/.