The Great Achiever महासिद्धी Blogger Award
I was nominated by Live Sofiabulous for this award! So, thanks!
CONCEPT OF PEACE
According to me, peace is defined as no harm, no injury, no tyranny, no greed, no crime, and tranquillity. This means no wars. People should first negotiate, and only after that think about war. Not only do I want to prevent war with others, but with self too. We shouldn’t lose self-esteem. We should not let others bad saying affect us. First, we should end the war with self and then with others.
CONCEPT OF SAVE ENVIRONMENT
Well, of course, saving the environment is very important. We should do anything we can to save the environment. We should use environment conserving and eco-friendly concepts.
Rules & Regulations
- Thank the person who nominated you, with a link to their blog.
- Make a Post of the Award with a Statement on Concept of PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT as above. And Tag your post with the #greatachiever.
- Mention the rules and regulations.
- Ask 7 questions of your choice. One of the question most include about “PEACE” and one for “SAVE Environment”.
- Nominate at least 7 fellow bloggers or more to 21 bloggers and notify them.
- Follow @kamalsbloggingcafe (https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com) to secure certification as a badge to get a chance of collecting badge of GAMBA WORDPRESS SHINING STAR AWARD for PEACE & SAVE ENVIRONMENT. For more details visit https://kamalsbloggingcafe.wordpress.com/award/.
1.How can you be a good blogger as a member of WordPress Global Village?
Well, I don’t know what the WordPress Global Village is, but, to be a good blogger, I make everything in my blog fun and connect with others.
2. Could you please define a word “PEACE” from your point of view?
From my point of view, “PEACE” is defined as no harm, no injury, no tyranny, no greed, no crime, and tranquility.
3. How can we save a tree?
Of course, the direct solution is not cutting trees at all. But that is not possible. So, we will have to think of a tree conserving plan. Canada, the place where they do a lot of lumbering and cutting of trees, has thought of a plan. In place of each and every tree they cut, they grow two trees. They actually keep track of every tree they cut! I really like the concept and I hope that every country implements it.
4. Do you think human trafficking is still a crosscutting issues?
Well, I think yes… I had heard that somewhere, it has become law to have only one child per couple. If they had more, the parents would go to jail. I think this is fair but unjust at the same time. But if we think of something, maybe we can solve this problem.
5. What thing do you sacrifice to make a happy family environment?
Well, I’m still a child, so I don’t really sacrifice things to make a happy family environment. But I’m growing up now, I’m 12, so I’ll start sacrificing things.
6. How can you contribute in the world for more peace?
Once again, I’m a child, so I can only do small things FOR NOW. But, I have 0 enemies, so maybe that’s a contribution?
7. What do you do to have more positivity in your life?
It’s simple. I just do things that make me smile and laugh.
8. Is a movie-star play a vital role to aware most of the people around the world or just they present their performance to earn money?
There are many movie stars. So, there are of both types. But, yes, for some people, they do play a vital role to make them aware.
Whoops, I guess you gave 8 questions by mistake. But I guess that’s ok. Those were great questions!! I pass on Sofia’s questions.
Go to next page –>