The Feelings Tag
I was nominated by Jheel@fantasybookworm!! Thank you for nominating me for your new tag!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Answer the 5 feelings given to you.
- Write the reason in 5 to 6 lines of why does that particular book come under that feeling.
- Nominate between 5-12 other bloggers.
- Give your nominees 5 feelings too.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
The 5 Feelings Jheel@fantasybookworm Gave
1. A Book That Made Me Cry All Day!
Hmm…🤔 This is hard… I would say The Choice.
I wouldn’t say that it made me cry all day, but it made me cry the most. I haven’t really cried over a book…
A Book That Was Not That Great…..
Hey….. I’m not say it’s not great. Well, kind of? It’s just that I read it when I was very little and it was not yet appropriate for my age. So, at that time, I got bored of it… And I never tried to read it again…
A Book That Was Next To Perfection!
I love it!!!!! I’m an ex-potterhead you know…😉.
A Book That Touched My Heart Deep Within.
Once again, I would say The Choice.
A Book That Is Above All The Books Ever Written!
Man, I’m repeating books!😂 I would say Harry Potter, in my opinion, it’s the best!
Oooooh, this was a very interesting and fun tag!! Those were wonderful questions!!