Hello reader!! I was nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award by both Catie and Reese!!!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
For the original post, click here.
- How are you doing right now?
I’m doing fine, thank you for asking!
- Favorite scent?
Okay, first of all, DON’T JUDGE ME😂! I would say freshly washed clothes? And by freshly washed, I mean still wet😂. Like the inside of a washing machine🤣.
- Strawberries or raspberries?
- Ever listened to a musical?
A small part of it?
- A random obsession?
- Has a piece of fiction ever made you cry?
Kind of. Like I had tears in my eyes, but I didn’t cry.
- What fictional universe do you wish you were in?
Harry Potter’s World!!!
- One thing on your wishlist?
Oh, looks like there were 8 questions, but it’s okay, they were great!
- If you could trade lives with one person for one day, who would it be?
Someone around my age from the U.S., I really want to see how it is to go to school now, since schools are still closed in India!!
- Books or movies?
Hard to say. Probably movies.
- Who is your favourite blogger and why?
Hmm… This is hard… I don’t have a favourite blogger to be honest. But I guess I could call the people I follow my favourite bloggers!!! I like them because they are all unique in their own ways!
- Would you rather be really rich with no friends, or poor with lots of friends?
Poor with lots of friends. During this pandemic and lockdown, I’ve realised how very important friends are to us!
- What’s your favourite movie?
I don’t have a favourite movie.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Right where I already am😄.
- Emojis or emoticons?
Emojis, because we can express more emotions with emojis since emoticons’ expressions are supressed.
Those were wonderful questions!
Questions And Nominees
I pass on their questions!! You can choose which ones to do, or all of them!!
I nominate you, fellow reader!! This is an open nomination!
That’s it for this award, thanks for reading!