The SchoolDay Challenge
I chose to participate in Potterheadaanya‘s open tagging. Thank you!!
- Share your most memorable school memory and write a blog post about it. If you don’t have a blog, but wish to participate, you can mail me your entries. Check the contact page for more information regarding this. It may be funny, serious, inspirational or anything as long as it’s important to you!! You can share poems, stories, sketches or paintings related to this theme. The best three entries would be featured on this site.
- Mention all the rules and give a brief description about this “school days” series and the SchoolDay Challenge.
- Link it with the original post “School days |The Conclusion|” so that Brainy Essays, get a pingback.
- Nominate 5 bloggers and provide them the link to the original post.
- This is an open challenge and anyone who wishes to participate can take it up, even if you have not been nominated. Just link your post to this one, and follow the above mentioned instructions.
- Provide a link to this original post “School days |The Conclusion|” and also a link to the blog who nominated you.
- Tag it with the #SchoolDay Challenge.
My Funny Kindergarten Memory
I used to go to school by bus. So, we had to make a line and our caretaker would lead us to our bus. Since we were little kids, we had to hold on to the shoulders of the person in front of us in the line.
One day, our caretaker had to go for a few minutes for some reason. That day, our line had turned very curvy, almost into a circle. After the caretaker left, the first person in our line thought that he had to join the line, which was actually the line’s end😂😂😂. So when went and joined it, everyone started walking. We kept on walking in a circle for a few minutes🤣🤣🤣. My mind was like “What’s going on?! Why are we walking in a circle? Oh well, I’M ENJOYING IT!!!”😂🤣😂🤣🤣. Then, our caretaker came back and stopped us😆.
That was really funny😂. I still remember it somehow😃.
Go to next page –>